This boxing scoreboard AUS-JUD is a judo scoreboard ideal for judo tournaments and it is also indicated for sports or training with Action/Pause sequences such as boxing, taekwondo, spinning, etc. AUS-JUD is programmable to work with both the old rules and the new rules of the IJF (International Judo Federation), in force since January 2009. Wrestling option available.
- Height of digits: 9cm, easily visible for over 30m.
- Scores: KOKA, YUKO, WAZA-ARI and IPPON scores in direct mode through the special keys or automatically as a consequence of penalties inflicted to the opponent.
- Penalties: SHIDO-1-2-3 and HANSOKU-MAKE.
- Contest time: programmable.
- Osaekomi times: are programmable to obtaining the Ippon and the Waza-ari.
- Medical crosses: two medical crosses per side.
- Acoustic signal: automatic at the end of the contest or at the end of the Osaekomi time, programmable with 3 different types of sound and 3 levels of volume.
- Training mode: programming of “action-pause” sequences by the setting of the Action time, Pause time and Number of sequences; useful for kick-boxing, boxing, fitness environments, etc