This boxing scorebord AUS-BJJ is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (or Brasilian Ju-Jitsu) scoreboard. It is also indicated for sports or training with Action/Pause sequences such as boxing, taekwondo, spinning, etc. Wrestling option available.
- Height of digits: 9cm, easily visible for over 30m.
- Scores: da 0 a 99 per athlete.
- Advantages : from 0 to 9 per athlete.
- Penalties: from 0 to 9 per athlete, with automatic assigning of advantages and scores to the opponent.
- Contest time: programmable from 0:00 to 99:59. Counting in forward or backward mode.
- “LUTE time” : programmable. It is only displayed on the console.
- Medical crosses: two medical crosses per side.
- Acoustic signal: automatic at the end of the contest or at the end of the “Lute time”, programmable with 3 different types of sound and 3 levels of volume.
- Training mode: programming of “action-pause” sequences by the setting of the Action time, Pause time and Number of sequences; useful for kick-boxing, boxing, fitness environments, etc.